Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bare essentuals ID mineral make up?

Im thinking of trying it out, but it seems expensive. Has anyone tried it? I have very pale skin, how light is the lightest shade? Oh where is the best and cheapest place to buy it from, im thinking ebay, cos I live in the UK.





How do you find this make up?Bare essentuals ID mineral make up?
I've been using it for about 3 years and I LOVE it! I won't use anything else. I have fairly light skin and slight redness, it covers quite nicely! I wear 1.2m so I guess the fairest it comes in is 1. One container, lasts me about 6 months. (I don't wear too much) I would definitely invest in one of their brushes though, the brissels (sp?) are very soft and offer great coverage.





I purchase all of my Bare Minerals from eBay, I usually never spend more than $10, for a container, when the store charges about $26 for it. If you order it from them, it comes with 2 shades, mineral veil, and bronzer, which also assist in a flawless finish. you can probably find a kit on eBay also.





I would DEFINITELY recommend it! ^.^Bare essentuals ID mineral make up?
i also want to try it....ebay is probably the best way to go, i'm sure they probably have ivory for fair skin
its ok but its not great...if you tried other brands mineral makeup you'd know what im talking about...my friend bought the whole starter kit...she has to wear 5layers...thats way too much...
I live in the UK too, and im really interested in it too! i'm goin to france this xmas so i'm going to buy it there, it's very rare to find it in London. It's gotten millions of great - positive reviews, so i have no problem buying it! I think you should try it too.
hey. i have it. i dont know if it works on fair skin as mine kinda tanned. it goes on cakey if u use too much and its not that good on oily skin too but i u have redness it covers it up. its good if u live in the cold weather as it doesnt melt or blow off lik some powder foundations haha


hope it helps - i give it a 6/10
Try the website www.bareminerals.com





It's worth the money.





Go to the website for information on the different shades.
I use Everyday Minerals and I love it.


http://www.everydayminerals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness