Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sheer Cover Vs. Id Bare Minerals?

I want to know which one you girls recommend...idk if i should buy Bare Minerals again or try out Sheer Cover.Sheer Cover Vs. Id Bare Minerals?
I've never heard of Sheer Cover before but my experience with Bare Minerals was not a good one.


For me it gave 0 coverage and when the weather is hot or im sweating my whole face burns and only does that when i wear BM.my eyes burn too[this also affected my mother].


Their eyeshadow doesn't stay very long either.


But it may just be us. everyone else likes it so i guess give it a try. oh and btw, the kabuki brush that comes with the kit will break within a few months. if you buy it separately from the kit it doesn't break. Why that happens i dont know why. but a sales lady said that happens all the time and that the brushes in the kit aren't made the same as the ones you buy individually.





hope this helpedSheer Cover Vs. Id Bare Minerals?
I like Bare Minerals, but over time I have started to prefer Ecco Bella and Burt's Bees. In terms of coverage (blemishes, etc), Bare Minerals is a little better than Ecco Bella, but if your skin is breaking out, it can be indicative of a poor diet or stress.


I don't have to wear much foundation because I take an herbal combination called Skin Detox from a company called Nature's Sunshine. Since I don't eat a lot of junk food in the first place, the herbal combo helps give my skin that extra boost to stay clear, which results in me having better coverage results with Ecco Bella and Burt's Bees.
Ive been using Bare Minerals for about 4 years and I wouldnt use anything else. Its amazing! It makes your face look flawless, and actually improves your skin. I had a hard time covering up blemishes, and dark marks left over from acne- but Bare Minerals really work. Yes they're a little pricey but their products last a while, because you dont even need to apply that much to see a difference! Good luck!
First of all for every 1 person that loves either one of these products there are 40+ that have allergic reactions, beak outs and irritation.





THE REASON:





Both contain an ingredient called bismuth oxychloride which is a form of arsenic lead this is a heavy metal that clogs pores and irritates the skin also creating massive itching.





As a professional makeup artist I say STAY AWAY from BOTH!





The only mineral makeup I found that is hypo allergenic and free of arsenic lead ';Bismuth'; is





Bee Luscious Liquid to Powder Minerals and the mieral pressed.





http://www.beeluscious.com





Also here is one of the many youtube reviews on this line:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y鈥?/a>
if your young i don't not recommend either one i used to use bare minerals but it would dry out my skin, you should try an oil-free foundation like Smashbox..... i personally find that it covers more that bare minerals or sheer cover
Sheer Cover in my opinion I have tried both and sheer cover covers better than bare minerals but still is light weight and you cant tell you are wearing makeup.
Bare Minerals is the best It gives U a light cover but you can build it up if you want
BARE MINERALS!!!!!!!!! best makeup EVER!
Sheer Cover Bare Minerals works better for old people
I love bare minerals. It is the BEST.
i hear bare minerals is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good so buy that
i think its the same

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness