Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bare minerals id, does it work?

hey so i am rlly looking for a good foundation, and on the bare minerals sight it looks like that product really works!!! I was just wondering though, does it looks like weird and stuff under florecent lighting and outdoors, or does it look natural all around? plz b honest! Thanks!Bare minerals id, does it work?
rub your face in the dirt its the ssddBare minerals id, does it work?
I liked it, but for me, I didn't really get as good of coverage as I wanted. If you don't have any skin problems you would probably be fine wearing it. But go to a store and have them show you how to do it and wear it for a day, some people can react to some of the stuff in it. I didn't have any problems with bad lighting, the only thing the guy at the store warned me about was wearing SPF under and then having a photo taken with a flash, he said it would give off a slightly glowing reflective look in the photo, unfortunately I never got to try this out so I'm not sure how true it is.
very very bad for your skin! believe me if you want but my mom works in the makeup business and she has looked into this. arbonne is good. all natural so it doesnt hurt your skin and it makes it look flawless. hope that helps!
i use bare minerals, and i really like it. you can mix different foundation colors together to even out your skin tone, and it's the most natural looking make-up i've tried so far.
If you go to Sephora you can try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness