Sunday, November 29, 2009

Those who have used Bare Escentials or Bare Minerals ID?

what do you think of the product and what is your age?Those who have used Bare Escentials or Bare Minerals ID?
I am 53 and I love it. My daughter uses it. My daughter-in-laws love it . I can not think of anyone I know that doesn't useBMid in my circle of friends and relatives.Those who have used Bare Escentials or Bare Minerals ID?
Peapie,thank you for the BA.... I needed something to put a smile on my face Report Abuse

I'm 16 and it is fantastic! My cousin has bad acne and got it and I always thought it was gross and looked so fake. But I realized that she put way too much on. I tried it one day after using Mac for the longest time and it is sooooo much beter for your skin. I honestly always get complemented for looking ';flawless';. It is very helpful the way that the people who sell it teach you to put it on and the brushes to use. I always come home late on the weekends and feel no need to wash my face because it is so nice. I have been using it for 5 months and I have absolutely no complaints except to do your best not to drop the make-up! I highly recomend it.
  • small business loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness