Sunday, November 29, 2009

ID. Bare minerals question :)?

I was thinking about buying the bare minerals foundation because Ive heard good things. When I looked at it at sephora and played with it on my hand I noticed that it had like of like shimmer/sparkles in it. I really wouldn't want a powder to use all over to have shimmer in it and look like i have glitter all over my face. I like matte.


What do you think? Is it really that bad, or barely able to tell? thanks :)ID. Bare minerals question :)?
It must have been sparkle from somthing else


because the bareminerals foundations have 0 sparkle or


any artificial stuff added to it.





you can check the ingredients yourself and see that there isnt anything like that in it.ID. Bare minerals question :)?
i have bare minerals. I think you picked the wrong powder, mine doesn't have any shimmer. But i'm pretty sure if it did then it's probably very hard to tell.





Bare minerals is very very good. All my friends and i use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness