Sunday, November 29, 2009

How does id Bare Minerals makeup look on african americans? ?

They have two different sets for African American skin tones, so either one would probably be a match. Next time they are selling Bare Escentuals on QVC, watch the show, because they always use different models with different skin tones and they have this gorgeous African American model and the makeup looks great on her.How does id Bare Minerals makeup look on african americans? ?
My friend said hers from B.E. looked ';ashy'; in the sun light. I don't think they have the ingredients right for African Americans. Then she got started using mineral makeup from Valana Minerals and it looks fantastic!


Lemme see if i can find her website. http://www.valanaminerals.com/How does id Bare Minerals makeup look on african americans? ?
I only use the mineral veil, but I love how it feels on my skin! It's very pricey, so I don't use all of the other makeup...I stick to M.A.C. and the Loreal H.I.P (they eye shadows are SWEET).
I don't know, but they have all kind of bare mineral shades.





Just fine one that suits your skin tone and try it for yourself.





You never know till you try.
my friend wears and it looks good on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness