Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to try ID bare minerals, but is it good for oily skin?

yes. i have oily skin and i use it and it works great. its the only makeup that doesn't break me out either.I want to try ID bare minerals, but is it good for oily skin?
Just wash your face twice too reduce oil buildup and use a somewhat dry moisturizer; something that doesn't feel too rich or creamy. You should be fineee [: You can also try oil absorbing sheets, you can get them from MAC or Sonia Kashuk which is sold at Target retailers, they work wonders during the day. [:I want to try ID bare minerals, but is it good for oily skin?
Yes it kind of prevents it too since there isnt liquid stuff on your face. It really just feels like your regular face for the most part. The downside is that it comes off on things if you rub against it like hugging someone.
well i guess it depends on the person. some people have said it makes oily skin look even worse. but i have oily skin and it works great for me =]
it works for me.
it works great...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness