Sunday, November 29, 2009

DO you know where you can get an id bare mineral foundation in London?

I have fair skin as a Chinese, do you by any chance know which colour I should choose, if I am buying it online. Thanks a lot =)DO you know where you can get an id bare mineral foundation in London?
i dont know but i luv london!DO you know where you can get an id bare mineral foundation in London?
thanks 4 votin ma Report Abuse

Sephora!


I know that the US Sephora web site won't ship to me while I'm over here in Germany, but since there's other European stores, maybe you could contact them and have them send it to you. Or if you have a friend in the US send it to them and have them send it to you!


Sephora also tends to have very competitive prices.


They also offer a ';Get Started'; kit (I've looked into getting the bare mineral also). The kit comes with something like 3 shades so you can pick which one matches you without wasting money on a shade that doesn't match you. The started kit also has a guide on how to apply it and all that stuff. Oh, and I just saw they have free shipping on the ';Get started'; kits! They also have a ';shade finder'; if you'd rather just chance picking out the right one :) Hope this helps!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness