Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone use bare minerals id by bare escentuals? if you do, does it really work?

makeup, concealerDoes anyone use bare minerals id by bare escentuals? if you do, does it really work?
i love it!!!! I have the bare minerals for fair/light and its amazing. Its better than any concealer I have ever used. I also use their eye shimmers which are awesome. U can even sleep in the makeup and it wont make u breakout. I use it over my other makeup and it looks airbrushedDoes anyone use bare minerals id by bare escentuals? if you do, does it really work?
I hate-hate-hate Bare Minerals! It doesn't cover @ all! I'm in my mid 20's %26amp; my mom is in her mid 40's %26amp; we both love Loreal's Bare Naturale which is only ($12) @ Walmart's/Target's/Walgreens, etc. I'll never wear anything else again!
i dont use it
My roommate uses it and she looks great. Her complexion is always flawless.


(In the past, she's had a hard time finding the right shade in make up, but this product seems to really work well for her -- it blends really well, and doesn't cake or smear... it also can be used darker around the cheeks and edge of the face for a natural ';bronzed tan'; look...)
I've tried this product and really like it. It does have a bit of a sheen, but it is very pretty.
it works but not like they show on tv it wont hide rosatia and if you have blemishes it wont hide those either but it is a good powder if your cheeks are pink from being in the cold or something then you put that on and it does cover it up but i dont think it is worth the money.
YES YES AND YES it works. You dont need much and your face does look flawless. I have sun spots being 42 and it covers them up.. Of course i got the light sunscreen powder to do that. You really dont need much and the eyeshadows will last forever and so will the makeup if you use a light hand! Go to QVC and check out the starter kits they have,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness