Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mac or skin id bare minerals?

which one do you guys recomend more for powder foundation? http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a> or bare minerals skin id?Mac or skin id bare minerals?
I have used both MAC and Bare Minerals. I would say that I choose MAC. I like the cover up. Some people do break out but would I do is wash my face at least twice a day and use oil blot sheets. Works really well for me. And when it comes to bare minerals...this is where it threw me off. They say its really good for your skin and it made me break out horribly. So i returned it the very next day.





Hope this Helps!Mac or skin id bare minerals?
I'm a big time fan of mac makeup, however I have realized that it is very greasy and it makes skin break out very easily. I would go with the bare minerals skin Id because it is specially formulated with skin healthy minerals, where as mac is just good looking makeup that isn't that healthy for your skin. Hope this helps!
The Bare Minerals. If you try it, make sure to practice. It takes a couple times to learn how to use it. Put just a tiny bit in the lid, swirl the brush and buff, buff, buff. It doesn't feel like it's doing anything, because you can't feel it. I used way to much the first time. It's much better for the skin and isn't heavy.





Some people (very few) can't wear it because of the bismuth. I've never known anyone to break out from it though. Just the bismuth makes them itch. Like I said though, very few. Several of my friends and family wear it without any problems and we love it.
Mac is intense and heavy; its more theatrical then practical. I'd go with the bare minerals. I'm happy with mine. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
bare minerals by far!





i find mac to be over priced and not that great. mac is used for more along the lines of photoshoots, and get's cakey looking after just a couple hours.





bare minerals looks fresh and keeps your face from breaking out or getting oily.
i think both are good at first then later it turn to get oily later in the day and make my skin itch.. I love prescriptive mineral foundation
bare minerals for sure! It's all I use. It's $$$$, but it lasts forever and looks and feels great on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness