Sunday, November 29, 2009

Id bare minerals help.....?(:?

i got the starter kit.


I was wondering how you can cover freckles well with it?


It works good but doesnt look that flawless..





Does anyone have their own methods for gettting flawless coverage and to get it mlooking really natural??





thanks


xxId bare minerals help.....?(:?
try using the full flawless brush instead of the buki brush big difference. Also make sure you really buff it into skin. Sounds dumb but I changed from med beige to light and it really made a difference. Hope that helpsId bare minerals help.....?(:?
Try the mineral veil underneath. Then put on the foundation. If you have the concealer brush, you can use that on the freckles you're really trying to hide. Then another layer of mineral veil. I always get compliments on my makeup and I've used this for years. Invest in the concealer brush. You don't need to get the bisque, but use the brush with the foundation instead for all the trouble areas.
I'm buying id bare minerals to cover my misfit few freckles... And, this is what my app. with be like revlon colorstay liquid foundation not too much and, id bare minerals on top with mineral veil. (: I've seen it works. Oh and, fix plus is great to make that flawless look and, natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness