Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tru Minerals compaired to id bare minerals?? which do u like better and why??

bare minerals .


made of true minerals and it good for your skin. tru minerals copied them.


why dont you go to ulta and get it.Tru Minerals compaired to id bare minerals?? which do u like better and why??
Neither...Bare made me itch, it's the bismuth oxychloride in it.


I LOVE LAminerals though. I'ts the best mineral makeup I've ever used.Tru Minerals compaired to id bare minerals?? which do u like better and why??
I've only used Bare minerals and I love it. it's great for my skin because i have VERY sensitive skin and I usually breakout if I use any other make up. it also looks very natural and is made up of natural minerals its great. you can go on www.bareminerals.com and get a starter package or you can look on ebay. hope this helped
I use BE (Bare Escentuals, which IS Bare Minerals but always confuses me)





I've tried lots of other mineral makeup as well, but I always go back to my BE.





BE is probably better.





You should check out makeupalley.com. LOTS of reviews on every kind of cosmetic. EVER. Seriously, you will love me for giving you this website.
Honestly i can't say, i've tried but cannot find an ingredient listing for tru minerals.





the bismuth in bare minerals made me break out and itch so i would defiantly not pick that!





I use Simply-Minerals which is filler and bismuth free, less expensive then either of your two choices, and offer FREE shipping! They are truly great!





http://Simply-Minerals.com


or


http://noflash.Simply-Minerals.com
I love my Bare Minerals, but I never tried True Minerals. I also use the Physicians Formula, but I think the Bare Minerals looks more natural.
Bare Minerals is the best. All the other brands copied them.
I used to use Bare Minerals. They were okay. Then I tried Everyday Minerals, which is cheaper. And it was so much better! It was amazing. My skin looked flawless. The best part was the cost- I got 2 foundations, a concealer, a blush, ';finishing dust'; (which is like mineral veil) and a brush for like $35. Beat that, Bare Minerals!





It is only sold online, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness